Become an Agent of Change today!
For less than a $1 a day, you can also be an Agent of Change and partner with a woman in a developing country today.
Your support will help provide:
- Clean water to sustain life and prevent disease
- Healthcare so families can grow up healthy and strong
- Education to break the cycle of poverty
- Nourishment to ensure families have healthy meals
- Income generation activities like micro-finance and vocational training, so a woman can earn a living
To ensure your contributions go further, our supporting agencies and partners have agreed to match $3 for every $1 that is donated through the Agent of Change program for the first month. Meaning your $30 contribution becomes $120, $40 becomes $160, and so on – you choose how much you want to donate.
In addition, your contributions will also help provide emergency relief for unforeseen urgent situations. Your gift will help women and their families find temporary shelter, provide food and help rebuild homes and schools.
CARE Canada is a non-profit organization as per the Canada Corporations Act. Our Charity Registration Number is 11883 8333 RR0001.