Ideas for the best solidarity messages to fight inequality
Jan 10, 2019
On January 19th, millions of people around the world will band together for equality during the Women’s March. We all have our individual reasons to march, but the important things is that we march together,we support each other and we amplify each other’s voices to end inequality.
As you pull out your poster board and felt tip markers this week and start thinking about your message, we have put together a list of some of some of our favourites.
1) Women’s rights are human rights
2) This is not a moment it’s the movement
3) This is what a feminist looks like
4) Without Hermione, Harry would have died in book one
5) Girls just want to have fundamental rights
6) The future is female
7) A womans place is in the resistance
8) Each time a woman stands up for herself without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands for all women – Maya Angelou
9) I march because someone long ago marched for me
10) Nevertheless She Persisted