- Program Management (International Development and/or Humanitarian Assistance) including technical advice in the areas of health. food security, gender, monitoring and evaluation, natural resources, governance, enterprise and economic development, and humanitarian assistance.
- Fundraising & Communications (marketing, direct mail, major gifts, media and public relations, and events management)
- Financial Management (contract management, accounting, finance and risk management, and payroll management)
- Human Resources Management (recruitment, deployment, HR policy, benefits and compensation, contract management)
- Project Management (International Development and/or Humanitarian Assistance)
- Program Support including logistics, finance, human resources and administration management
- Community Development
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Women Empowerment
- Vocational Training
- Natural Resource Management and Agri-services
- Livelihoods management
- Enterprise and Economic Development
- Monitoring & Evaluation
A minimum three to five years of relevant work experience, including significant international experience, is generally required for international staff positions. Requirements for internships are determined by the funding criteria.