Why partner with CARE?
- Credibility – over 70 years of experience
- Proven effectiveness
- Collaborative approach to all partnerships
- Integrated and innovative approaches to development
- Global brand – working in over 80 countries
- Partnerships and programs that deliver measurable impact
- Grassroots connections
- Dedicated team to provide quality partner services
- Strong, coordinated global network
CARE strives to create shared value. For us this means achieving more together than we could alone.
With more than 70 years of program delivery and collaboration with local partners in thousands of communities across the globe, CARE has developed expertise in many areas, including:
- Community & stakeholder engagement
- Monitoring & evaluation; measuring impacts
- Multi-stakeholder collaboration
- Gender equality
- Capacity building
- Strengthening governance
- Food and nutrition security
- Enterprise, MSME, and economic development
- Financial inclusion
- Disaster risk reduction, preparedness, and response
- Appraisals (human rights; capacity- and needs-based assessments; shared value; community investment)
CARE will work with you to maximize and leverage your social investments to improve impact and results through our integrated and multiplying program approach.
As a leader in private sector engagement, CARE Canada will maximize impact, influence, and investment to benefit our programs and communities through constructive, collaborative, and innovative engagement with the private sector.
Through our commitment to our mission, our excellence in programming and operations, and our well-developed capacity for engaging with the private sector, CARE Canada is a partner of choice for corporations seeking to enhance their social, economic and environmental impact.
We believe that corporations striving to behave in ever more socially and environmentally responsible ways can provide opportunities to improve the lives of poor and marginalized people in the developing world. Increasingly companies recognize that the creation of business value can be driven by creating social value.
CARE Canada has identified an approach to engaging with the private sector that focuses on THREE STRATEGIC OUTCOMES:
- Impact – the ability to achieve new or enhanced outcomes in line with our strategic and programmatic priorities;
- Influence – the opportunity to constructively inform and shape business practice by playing the role of ‘critical friend’; and,
- Investment – new opportunities for financial and non-financial support to CARE Canada’s mission.